CAQA Resources’ process for developing assessment and learner resources
Our resource development process starts with engaging the highly qualified and experienced instructional designers to write all our training and assessment materials.
- We work with some of the most talented instructional designers in the industry. All our resources are developed by highly qualified and experienced instructional designers in consultation with subject matter experts. This allows us to maintain a high level of quality control and ensures that all resources are up-to-date with the latest curriculum changes.
We take pre-validation of all training and assessment resources quite seriously!
- Our compliance specialists, who have more than 20 years of expertise validating assessment and learner materials, perform preliminary validation on the training and assessment resources before they are made available to our clients.
- Then, each resource is formatted and templated according to our latest style guide.
- After the resources have been formatted and templated, there is a last check for quality and compliance that is performed by our compliance experts.
- The materials are then uploaded to our website, registered in our copyright register, and provided to our clients.