What sort of RTO training resources does CAQA Resources offer?
CAQA Resources offers a range of training and assessment resources to help RTOs meet their compliance requirements. These resources include online courses, learning resources, templates, and more. Plus, our team of experts are available to provide customised support and advice when you need it. Our resources include:
- RTO Compliance manuals
- RTO policies and procedures
- Training and assessment materials
- ELICOS Resources
- Training and assessment strategies
- Learning resources including learner guides, powerpoint, session plans, self study guides, Class activities book
- Assessment tools
- RPL Kits
- LLN Kits
- Work placement kits/ Vocational placement kits
- Knowledge guides
- Manuals and templates – We have a range of manuals and templates to help you develop your own training materials and compliance forms and documents.
- Interactive SCORM compliant files for learning management systems – e have a range of SCORM compliant files available, covering areas such as assessment and learner engagement.
Our resources are designed to help RTOs meet the requirements of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework, and are updated regularly to reflect changes to the Framework. These resources are designed to help RTOs meet their compliance obligations and provide high-quality training programs.
Our resources are developed by subject matter experts in consultation with the best instructional designers and developers, so you can be sure you’re students are getting the most up-to-date and relevant information.
To find out more about our RTO training resources, visit our website or get in touch with us today. Our team of experts can help you choose the right resources for your training organisation, and provide support every step of the way.